- We cannot receive guests with tattoos. We reserve the right to deny access for people with tattoos.
The price to be paid to confirm reservation:
- Includes Meals (dinner and breakfast), Accommodation, Use of hot spring, Tax and Service Charges
- Excludes Hot Spring Tax (by Japanese government), 150 yen per person per day (To be paid at Ryokan)
- Excludes any extra options such as the use of private outdoor hot spring (Extra charges to be paid at Ryokan, only Japanese yen in cash is accepted)
Payment at Ryokan
- Hot Spring tax (by Japan Government) of 150 yen per person per night
- Extra drinks (wine etc) ordered during meals
- Charges for extra optional services (e.g. Special Private Onsen Bath)
- Only cash (Japanese yen) is accepted.
Check-in, Check-out Time
- Check-in: From 15:00 to 20:00
- It is possible to leave your luggage at the Ryokan if arriving before 15:00
- Check out: Before 10:00 the next morning.
- Dinner is served at 18:00 and the time cannot be changed.
- If you arrive late for dinner, the food will be kept until 20:00. However it may become less fresh and less tasty.
- After 20:00 it is NOT POSSIBLE to have dinner to avoid the risk of food-poisoning.
- Payment is processed by Paypal (Major credit cards accepted). Paypal will send you an email after you have made your payment.
- If you encounter any problems while making your payment (such as credit card will not go through), please contact Paypal directly.
- Please note that if you choose to pay with Paypal E-check, it will take at least a few working days for the payment to be processed. If your check-in date is very close, please consider using credit card or other means of payment. Your reservation may not be confirmed before your check-in date.
- A confirmation mail with reservation details and reservation no. will be sent to you once your payment is received.
- You will need your reservation no. for check-in.
- If do not received the confirmation mail within 12 hours of your payment, please kindly contact us.
How to make a cancellation/change of reservation
- A link will be provided for you to cancel your reservation. Please read below for cancellation charges.
- It is NOT POSSIBLE to modify your reservation (e.g. change of date, change of guest, room type etc) after it is confirmed by payment. You have to cancel it and make a new one for any change in reservation. Cancellation charges apply as stated below.
- For all cancellation there is a fixed handling charge of 500 yen
- For each day of your reservation, a cancellation charge may apply depending on the time of cancellation according to the following table
|Days from staying date
||Additional Cancellation Charge
|More than 7
|3 to 7
- In case of "Cancellation on the date of Check-in/No show", no refund will be made
- Refund can only be made through Paypal. Please note that Paypal can directly refund to your credit card only within 2 months from when the payment is made
- After 2 months when the payment is made, refund will also be send through Paypal but in that case you will need a paypal account to receive the refund. Also, there will be additional Paypal processing charges that can amount up to 6-8% of the payment. Any additional charges from paypal will be deducted from the refund.
- There is a rare chance that overbooking may occur with the booking system, and your reservation has to be cancelled even if you have made the payment for confirmation. In case of overbooking, notification will be sent and full refund will be made.
- Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Kyoto, Japan
- Hokkaido, Japan
- Nikko, Japan
- Takayama, Japan